Axxon Tracking was founded in 2014 to help businesses increase their productivity, increase revenues, and protect their most valuable assets with our affordable and easy-to-use fleet tracking and management solutions. This basically means that we provide businesses with simple, yet powerful tools to effectively track and manage their vehicles.
Ever since our inception, we’ve diversified our products, and we’ve rapidly grown our loyal client base. We currently work with almost 200 businesses and organizations in Curaçao, Bonaire, Aruba, and across the Caribbean that trust us to deliver outstanding products and customer service with a personal touch.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will be at the front of Axxon Tracking’s go-to-market strategy. This includes hunting for leads, qualifying prospects, mapping enterprise accounts, and building demand for Axxon Tracking’s full line of products. This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop technology sales skills and to advance their careers. Successful ADR’s earn accelerated commissions and head down the path for promotion into closing roles. You will work closely with top-tier executives and will see up close how sales organizations succeed. This position is based in Curaçao.
- High level of interest in the IoT (internet of things) space
- Excitement around growing a sales career
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in the English, Papiamento, and Dutch languages are an absolute must
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Previous cold calling experienceMotivated to be goal-oriented and to meet quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In your first week, you’ll:
- Attend a variety of different onboarding sessions, where you’ll: receive a thorough introduction to our team, be immersed in our product offering, sales processes, etc.
- Shadow cold-calls, product demos, etc.
- …and much more!
At Axxon Tracking, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, and people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Axxon Tracking is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter below.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.