Infotrans Caribbean is a System Integrator, a full Service Infrastructure, Communications and Technology Company. With more than 25 years in delivering quality ICT solutions on Curaçao, our business is delivered by a team of 80 professionals in the Caribbean and South America.
We are specialized in design, implementation and maintenance of ICT Infrastructure solutions within all industries.
We are looking for a pro-active Indoor Sales representative who can attract and grow the business through our store and Front Office with new and existing customers.
• An exciting and professional work environment
• A great career opportunity with appropriate compensation
• Professional and career advancement oportunities
• Friendly and engaging with customers who e-mail, call or walk into the Infotrans Store
• Very Responsible and Organized- Our customers and team must be able to count on you
• Great Collaborator- Required to liaise with all key department personnel especially warehouse, finance, services and the extended sales team
• Able to multitask, this is a dynamic position that requires inside sales and Front Office task abilities
• Marketing knowledge and skills are a plus
• Good speaking and writing skills in English, Dutch and Papiamento, Spanish is a plus
• Greet customers and visitors of Infotrans Caribbean courteously and efficiently, either by phone, e-mail or face to face
• Sell products located in the Infotrans Store related to (but not limited to) printers, PC’s, Laptops, Accessories, Ink and Toners, Gate Remotes and any other available store or warehouse inventory
• Responsible for financial transactions made within the store- Cash, Check or swipe
• May be called upon to manage quotations for small items needed for the HP repair center
• Make recommendations to Country and Procurement Managers to ensure stock availability of items with a high run-rate
• Advise on and assist with execution of marketing activities to promote the products in the store
• Manage the administrative skills related to creating quotations and invoices really well, this requires excellent process management and execution
• Act as a back-up for the Service Desk to help create 1st level service tickets if and when needed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.