Restaurant located at Mambo Boulevard is looking for Part Time Bar/Waiter-Waitress. No previous experience is required. We will be providing the training. To work on weekends (Fri-Sat-Sun) mostly. (Salary based plus incentives plus tips) Contact me via messenger or at +5999-6608915.
Part Time Bar Waiter/Waitress
A Bar Waiter/Waitress is responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to company standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a Bar Waiter/Waitress, you will be responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according:
- Prepare drinks and cocktails on the company Menu and/or request by customers as possible.
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of bar and restaurant.
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Comply with Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
- Maximize revenue and increase average spend per person through up-selling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possess this knowledge and the application of it
- Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin target
What are we looking for?
A Bar Waiter/Waitress serving at this company always working on behalf of our customers and working with other team members to successfully fulfill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior, skills, and values that follow:
- Customer Service experience in supervisory or above capacity
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work multitasking and handle several requests at the same time.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Some experience in bar and restaurant (Optional)
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.