As Customer Service Agent you’ll greet and assist passengers arriving and departing from Curacao International Airport. Responsibilities of the Customer Service Agent include check-in passengers, baggage processing, provide assistance to passengers with reduced mobility, ticket sales and tracking lost-and-found items.
- High school Diploma (VSBO)
- Must be 18 years or older and must possess Sedula (Local ID)
- Good communication skills in English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Customer Service Oriented: must possess pleasant, confident and helpfull manner
- Flexible to work various shifts, weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Must be able to push passenger in a wheelchair independently
- Must have the ability to deal with difficult situations calmly, tactfully and diplomatically
- Must be able to pass background check to be able to obtain Airport Badge
- Basic safety awareness
To join us, send your passport picture, motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.