Our Company is looking for a Data Entry / Buying & Logistics Assistant
You will be responsible for many key aspects of the buying function and its administration. You will be actively involved in all areas of the business and this will lead to substantial interaction with other team members at all levels including senior management plus contact with external customers and suppliers.
- Setting and maintaining stock and supplier records
- Responsible for the purchasing logistics
- Entering all the purchasing orders in the software system
- Tracking of incoming shipments
- Responsible for the procedures involving the import of goods
- Process required documentation for import of the goods for the purchasing team
- Handle claims and supplier returns
- Collaborate with the monthly and annual inventory control of all stores
Competencies: Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong communication skills to work with other staff effectively
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with sales team, customers and suppliers
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be proactive in solving any issues that arise or any future issues expected.
Jobs specifications: Qualification, education and experience
- MBO degree
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Previous Logistics/Supply chain experience appreciated.
Interested candidates can submit their application and resume by e-mail to Ms. Milly Ortega before Aug 18th, 2019. Email: [email protected]
For further information you can also contact 461-6646.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.