Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The Central Data Management Team ‘CDMT’ Leader will lead a small team of analysts to provide various levels of support to the day-to-day work for all Citco Group Banks. As Leader of the team, you will be the go-to person on all requests regarding management of accounts, and maintaining critical core banking system settings. You will be working very closely with other areas of the banks like Finance, Treasury, Banking Services and the KYC teams. You will be involved as a subject matter expert in updates to the core banking system T24. As CDMT Leader, you will be involved in many areas of the Bank’s business, and will be a critical part of progress of the Banks.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Lead a team of professionals in day to day management and work distribution;
- Lead and input expert knowledge of the Accounts and Parameters of T24 to both business and IT partners;
- Manage and report on CDMT performance, and create and maintain SLAs with other business functions and clients;
- Control the CDMT workings by performing specific process control tests;
- Maintain and keep the CDMT work instructions up to date;
- Lead the Set-up of new (customer, nostro and Internal) accounts in T24 following received instruction on classification of the underlying client / counterparty or categorization of the data;
- Lead the input of required maintenance to the underlying client / counterparty account conditions like static data, interest condition, schedule and settlement instruction applying to the account;
- Lead the input of the set-up of new non-KYC requiring customer records in T24 based on the details as per received request;
- Testing any product changes of existing account products requested by the business;
- Complete and sign appropriate global checklists
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration or business-related area, together with relevant working experience,
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a financial operations department and/or in a similar Financial Data Administration position;
- Proven leadership skills, as team lead in operational teams;
- Fluent in and have excellent knowledge of English;
- Strong analytical skills; Strong attention to detail and accuracy; Ability to set priorities;
Extensive computer literacy is essential;
- Dynamic personality and enthusiastic;
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.