Minimum 5 years’ experience office administration
Excellent communication and follow up skills required
Multilingual: English, Dutch, Papiamento and Spanish
• Greet guests always with a smile.
• Answer the phone in a timely and professional matter and direct calls to appropriate person.
• Supports office staff as requested with filing, scanning documents making copies, inputting data, etc.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
• Schedule appointments and repairs.
• Schedule maintenance.
• Enter work orders and follow through until they are completed.
• Follow up skills.
• Keep the reception area organized and clean.
• Occasionally show empty stores.
• Go to the bank for cash and check deposit.
• Keep up to date with emails.
• Prepare phone logs.
• Pick up lunch.
• Order office and kitchen supplies.
• Well dressed and groomed at all times.
We are looking for a dedicated DETAIL oriented professional with experience who will become an asset to the company to fill this position.
Must be loyal, dependable, reliable and dedicated hard-working individual.
Great opportunity for growth!
Please forward resumes to the attention of:
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.