Men and women for training as Life Insurance Advisors.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Ages 25-55
- Senior High School Education (SBO; MBO; HBO; HAVO; VWO) or higher.
- Computer Literate (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate efficiently in English. (Dutch and/or Spanish will be an advantage).
- Positive self-image.
- Well Organized.
- Service oriented.
- Willing to attend all training classes and to follow instructions.
- Must own or have the use of a vehicle/ with valid driver’s permit.
Selected applicants will be required to attend training in:
- Assisting prospective clients determine their specific needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments.
- Providing the best solutions to prospective clients.
- Motivating prospective clients to take immediate action.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage.
- The art and science of developing and maintaining a list of prospects.
- The art and science of calling and gaining interview appointments from prospects.
- AND MUCH MORE!
After successfully completing training you will be contracted and given the opportunity to be earning above average income.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV before Wednesday 14th of August 2019 to: [email protected]
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY, ACT NOW | OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS BUT ONCE THEN PROCEEDS TO THE NEXT DOOR!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.