Men and women for training as Life Insurance Advisors.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Ages 25-60
- Senior High School Education (SBO; MBO; HBO; HAVO; VWO) or higher.
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate efficiently in English. (Dutch and/or Spanish will be an advantage).
- Positive self-image.
- Well Organized.
- Willing to attend all training classes and to follow instructions.
- Must own or have the use of a vehicle/ with a valid driver’s permit.
Selected applicants will be required to attend training in:
- Assisting prospective clients to determine their specific needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments.
- Providing the best solutions to prospective clients.
- Motivating prospective clients to take immediate action.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage.
- The art and science of developing and maintaining a list of prospects.
- The art and science of calling and gaining interview appointments from prospects.
- AND MUCH MORE!
After successfully completing the training you will be contacted and given the opportunity to be earning an above-average income.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV before Friday 18th of September 2020 to: [email protected]
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY, ACT NOW | OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS BUT ONCE THEN PROCEEDS TO THE NEXT DOOR!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.