As a Manager Security you are responsible for protecting our assets and for keeping our
staff and visitors safe on all the islands where Kooyman is located.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, maintain and implement security and safety policies, rules and procedures to safeguard our customers, stores, staff and all related assets;
- Arrange the maintenance of the technical infrastructure of surveillance and security devices;
- Investigate incidents and special occurrences, submit investigation reports and file charges (if
- Analyze risks and threats and make recommendations on appropriate investments regarding safety
and security matters;
- Develop, maintain and implement an emergency response plan;
- Manage and lead the Security department by motivating, coaching and supervising the employees in the execution of their tasks;
- Ensure development and implementation of training programs to continuously strengthen the
functioning of the security employees.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- At least bachelors degree in Security Management or other relevant area of study;
- At least 5-year experience in similar position preferably in the retail industry;
- Knowledge of security systems and fire prevention measures;
- Knowledge and skills in drafting and implementing policies and procedures;
- Demonstrable leadership skills within a multicultural environment;
- Team player who knows how to communicate effectively at and with all levels/positions;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Dutch (including technical legislation) and Papiamentu;
- Willing to work irregular hours, no 9 to 5 mentality.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and do you think you would fit well in our Security team?
Then send your application, including your motivation letter and resume, to our HR-Advisor, Mrs. Cindy
Melendez, no later than February 21st, 2020.
For more information about the content of this position, please contact Mrs. Cindy Melendez via ext. 1307.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.