Axxon Tracking was founded in 2014 to help businesses increase their productivity, increase revenues, and protect their most valuable assets with our affordable and easy-to-use fleet tracking and management solutions. This basically means that we provide businesses with simple, yet powerful tools to effectively track and manage their vehicles.
Ever since our inception, we’ve diversified our products, and we’ve rapidly grown our loyal client base. We currently work with almost 200 businesses and organizations in Curaçao, Bonaire, Aruba, and across the Caribbean that trust us to deliver outstanding products and customer service with a personal touch.
Are you excited to be the voice of Axxon Tracking and to help propel its rapid growth?
Axxon Tracking’s IoT solutions bring the benefits of sensor data to traditional industries like transportation, healthcare, hospitality, food distribution, energy, and more. For our international expansion plans and effort, we are seeking a creative strategist who will help us:
- Bring new products and features to existing and new markets
- Ensure that our customers adopt, engage with, and perceive value in our product
- Enable our sales and marketing teams to bring our product story to life, across every channel, in every stage of the buyer & customer journeys
As an Axxon Tracking PMM, you will be responsible for:
- Deeply understanding our customers’ needs, market dynamics, and competitive landscape
- Analyzing and optimizing our internet marketing channels
- Translating product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate, and stories that stick on launch days and beyond
- Producing scalable materials for end-customers and sales. These will include website updates, videos, blog posts, online marketing campaigns, internal training materials, newsletters, etc.
- Partnering with the marketing team to amplify our message, drive product demand, increase product adoption & engagement, and provide customer education
- Championing our customers’ needs to inform product strategy / roadmap
- Measuring the effectiveness of our work
We pride ourselves on being:
- Fluent in the language of our customers
- Lifelong learners who apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- Excellent cross-functional collaborators who inspire confidence and trust
- Engaging storytellers who can translate complex concepts into messages that are engaging, simple, and human
- Thinkers and doers who obsess equally over the big picture and little details, and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done
- Fun :)
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, verbal, and visual) in the English language is an absolute must (speaking and writing excellent Dutch is a big plus)
- Experience with internet marketing products such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, or Facebook Ads
- Hunger for continuous learning
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Analytical chops to understand customer data and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Experience working with technical products (prior work in a technical environment, side projects, engineering coursework, or similar experience)
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, product management, or similar
- Experience in a B2B technology environment is nice to have
- Having graphic and web design skills is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
At Axxon Tracking, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, and people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Axxon Tracking is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter below.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.