We are looking for an experienced Technician interested in a new challenge in Sales!
As a Sales Account Manager at installation Technologies your responsibilities consist on building and maintaining a strong and trustworthy relationship with our current and new clients. You are the lead point of contact for all client matters and projects. You anticipate the client’s needs, work independently as well as in a team to ensure deadlines are being met. In this position you will develop knowledge of customers’ business and industries and will use this knowledge to improve customer satisfaction and company results, you help the clients succeed to ensure a long and successful business relationship
The customer is at the heart of everything we do. Thanks to our growing number of business partners and our well-trained team we are able to consistently provide clients with the finest systems design, integration and implementation
- Sell products and services in a consultative manner by providing solutions and optimizing productivity through a strategic and organized sales planning
- Identify and develop opportunities to grow revenue and follow through to ensure a successful sales cycle
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account: explaining product and service capabilities: overcoming objections preparing contracts.
- Negotiate contracts with clients and establish timelines of performance
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results: identifying needs to be filled.
- Interact closely with the other departments like the project bureau and service department to ensure high quality results.
- Participate in learning opportunities to improve on winning sales techniques and processes.
- Technical Background (+5 Years experience)
- Electrical, Electronics, ICT or relevant education
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbally and in writing: Papiamentu and Spanish are a plus
- Valid drivers License (B)
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong team players but independent professional
- Availability to travel when needed
What we offer
AT IT we cherish our team, we offer pleasant working conditions and environment, with also time and space for social and team activities. we continuously strive for the further development of our employees keeping them well-trained and up-to-date on the latest technologies and industry standards. We are constantly enhancing our expertise through research, in-house training and manufacturer-supplied education
Are you interested in joining our team? Please send your application letter and resume to: [email protected]
For questions please contact us at 461 15 32
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.