Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves clients by selling their services to other businesses and/or private clients; meeting clients needs & expectations
Sales Representative Job Duties:
• Establishes new accounts with services based business by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call and visit on potential & prospects, sales outlets and businesses.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of services businesses.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential new service based businesses.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call and visits.
• Reports weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses and meeting set sales goals.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, products, new services/products, new techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves clients complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and clients sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must be able to present a calm and pleasant demeanor to clients in spite of any personal problems.
• Must be capable of tactfully and respectfully dealing with rude, difficult and unreasonable clients.
• previous 2 jobs references.
• proof of good conduct of last 5 years.
• Salary 35% commission on every contracted client
Yearly bonus on sale achievements and accomplishments
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.