We are looking for a Senior Finance Assistant to support the Finance team on all functions, AR, AP, Bank, Inventory, month end closing, Balance Sheet reconciliations, monthly reporting, ad hoc analysis, liaising with external auditors.
A few of the responsibilities of this role:
- Ensure all supporting documentation is provided to the Share Services Centre on a timely basis
- Monitoring stock, receivables, and bank transactions booked by the Shared Services Centre
- Design, implementation and monitoring of controls
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare audit schedules for external auditors
- Bachelor degree in accounting or administration/ SPD or any other equivalent degree or
- Experience in reporting in an auditing &/or accounting department for at least 5 years.
- Working towards an accounting qualification
- Knowledge of internal controls & IFRS
Would you fit this profile and are you available, feel free to send your cv to email@example.com before August 9th, 2019.
If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.