Broad position responsibilities will include proactive promotion and sale of Automation, energy savings, safety & security products to various customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
– Visit potential clients and companies to promote and demonstrate products, show
samples and close sales.
– Arrange schedule of visits to major potential buyers by contacting people and
– Establish customers’ needs and explain and demonstrate products to them, which
may involve providing technical descriptions of products and how they may be
– Prepare proposals, contracts and record orders.
– Plan and work on meeting sales targets and budgets.
– Report to sales manager feedback the marketing of new or established products.
– Maintain detailed records of sales efforts in CRM software
– Maintain regular contact with existing customers to maintain good relationships
and grow accounts
To perform this job successfully you must be able to excel at each duty outlined above and have the following knowledge, skills, ability and background:
– Good Negotiation Skills
– Broad Technical Skills
– Proactive and dynamic person with the ability to work well under pressure.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate .
fluently both orally and written in Papiamentu, English, Dutch and Spanish
Other required characteristics;
– No 9 to 5 mentality; willingness to work after office hours if required
– Great team worker
– Flexible and easily adapt to changes.
– Must have driving license B.
Education and Experience
– Two or more years of experience in direct sales.
– Experience with CRM software, Outlook, Word & Excel desired.
– Experience with surveillance equipment’s, home & building automation systems.
– Minimum MBO/MTS education or equivalent.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.