Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Curacaojobs.co website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, Job Packages, Resume Packages, (“our Services”). You agree that we may automatically upgrade our Services, and these terms will apply to any upgrades. Your agreement is with Curacao Jobs.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services.
Our Services are not directed to anyone younger than 16, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 16 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 16, please do not register to use our Services.
Use of certain of our Services requires a Curacaojobs.co account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Your Curacaojobs.co Account. If you create an account on Curacaojobs.co, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully and solely responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Curacao Jobs of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. Curacao Jobs will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Jobseekers, Employers and Other Users. If you use our site, post a job on Curacaojobs.co, post a resume to Curacaojobs.co, comment on a Curacaojobs.co blog, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to jobs, resumes, photo or video. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that your content does not violate these terms or the By submitting Content to Curacao Jobs for inclusion on our website, you grant Curacao Jobs a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your Content. This license allows Curacao Jobs to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by Curacao Jobs so that these third parties can analyze and distribute your content through their services. You also give other Curacaojobs.co users permission to share your publicly-posted content on their social media accounts. If you delete Content, Curacao Jobs will use reasonable efforts to remove it from Curacaojobs.co, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Curacao Jobs has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Curacao Jobs’ sole discretion, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Curacao Jobs’ reasonable opinion, violates any Curacao Jobs policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of Curacaojobs.co to any individual or entity for any reason. Curacao Jobs will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Access. If you lose access to your Curacaojobs.co account, you may not be able to access your Content. Access can be obtained after positive identification by Curacao Jobs.
- Advertisements. Curacao Jobs reserves the right to display advertisements on your resume or job page regardless if you have purchased a paid package or not.
- Attribution. Curacao Jobs reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Job at Curacaojobs.co,’ when your Content is being shared.
- License. By using Curacaojobs.co, you grant us back-end access to your Content for translation purposes. We may also scan Curacaojobs.co Content, and compile aggregated/anonymized statistics for our internal use to optimize the performance of the Curacaojobs.co service. You also grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to copy and store your Curacaojobs.co Content, to the extent necessary to operate the Curacaojobs.co service. These Terms don’t give us any rights in your Curacaojobs.co Content, beyond those we need to operate Curacaojobs.co.
- Payment and Refunds.
- General Terms.
Curacao Jobs offers different levels of Job Posting Service. By signing up for a particular level of service, you agree to pay Curacao Jobs the applicable fees. Optional paid services such as, featured resumes or featured jobs are available (any such services, a “Featured Service”). By selecting a Featured Service you agree to pay Curacao Jobs a fee as indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a Job Package, Resume Package or Featured Service and will cover the use of that service for the period as indicated. Payment failures will result in the cancellation of your Curacao Jobs plan.
- General Terms.
Refunds are offered in special cases as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Prohibited Uses. When using Curacaojobs.co, you agree not to:
- Publish material or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law.
- Overburden Curacao Jobs’ systems, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Disclose the sensitive personal information of others.
- Send spam or bulk unsolicited messages.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or attack any service or network.
- Distribute material that is or enables malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious code.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, made available through the websites and webpages to which Curacaojobs.co links, and that link to Curacaojobs.co. Curacao Jobs does not have any control over those websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to another website, Curacao Jobs does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. Curacao Jobs disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Curacaojobs.co websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement.
As Curacao Jobs asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Curacaojobs.co violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Curacao Jobs in writing. Curacao Jobs will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material as soon as reasonably possible.
- Intellectual Property.
This Agreement does not transfer from Curacao Jobs to you any Curacao Jobs or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Curacao Jobs. Curacao Jobs , the Curacaojobs.co logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Curacaojobs.co or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Curacao Jobs . Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Curacao Jobs or third-party trademarks.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the terms and conditions under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
Curacao Jobs may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this All provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination, including, but without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
Our Services are provided “as is.” Curacao Jobs hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Curacao Jobs does not make any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Curacao Jobs be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Curacao Jobs under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Curacao Jobs shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- General Representation and Warranty.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Curacao Jobs and its contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages (Dutch and/or Papiamentu). In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will prevail.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Curacao Jobs and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Curacao Jobs, or by the posting by Curacao Jobs of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the country of Curaçao, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts located in Willemstad, Curaçao. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bondIf any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights with written notice to Curacao Jobs and with Curacao Jobs’ consent under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Curacao Jobs may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.